01 September 2005

Priceless

Got this by email, couldn't resist.


Manchester Utd Shirt £50

PC with Webcam and internet £600

Getting caught by your dad, giving someone an eye full, priceless.........




Oops!

FOR INFO: I traced this back to the hosting company, which is French. I BELIEVE it says nothing can be uploaded there unless the person has full rights to publicise it. If anyone speaks good French - could you double check for me? Just in case the girl now wants to murder the guy she flashed.....................

4 comments:

Ally said...

Oh my goodness. I think that's worse than being caught by the headmaster after hours at school in the sixth form studies in a quite compromising position with your boyfriend. Not that that ever happened to me. Oh no.

In answer to your question on my tick-post re the injection - his shoulder. Bless :). And you can laugh all you want. I haven't even got to the Bladder Infection Story yet :).

Ms Mac said...

Oh my! How hideously embarrassing! I particularly like the way Dad looked out of the window after he caught her, was obviously just as awful a moment for him as for her!

"ME" Liz Strauss said...

Hi Cheryl,
I do so love your sense of humor. It kick starts my day. If I had time I'd write some ridiculous story and use that as the ending.

Meanwhile, I'm finding out that more and more people don't know this. It may only work in IE, but if you right click on any web page there is a menu with an option to translate any page into English. It's an automated translation, but it's helpful. In this case all that text says is how to use the links.

smiles,
me

DC said...

Ha Ha